trump approval rating real clear politicsFor a few years now, employers and employees have been balancing the high-quality line between their work life and residential life. This term was coined as "Work Life Balance". On this day of cellular computing, WLB is useless. Before somebody cries blasphemy, let me clarify.

Proper up entrance, most of us are carrying our life in our pocket, hip or purse. Sure, that blessing and curse - THE CELL PHONE. This system that buys us our freedom from being near a land based line has put us on a cellular anchor.

So obviously there are benefits of being mobile. We aren't locked at house or an workplace or some other bodily location. But now we are available 24x7x365. Our employers now can attain us every time and where ever we are at. However this isn't all bad information. With sensible phone technologies, we are able to do many features of our job from where ever we are at. I can join with my net providers again within the office and be virtually as productive as I am with my Droid as I'm at my desk.

On the flip aspect, I may keep simply related with my associates, household and new business contacts. I can tweet, submit updates to blogs, atone for the news, and so forth. all from my cellphone with out utilizing any company assets.

This has introduced us to a new understanding for this balance between work and life. As I said earlier, WLB is useless. We are actually at Work Life Integration. There is no longer a line separating the two. Simply evaluate your life and your social interactions and you will notice how true this all is.

If you want to understand more about this, search the net for the term "Socialnomics". This "Freedom" allows many individuals to pursue different liberties in their life.

Here's to Work Life Integration!

This article was originally revealed in my blog at

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post