trump's advisors 2016A TELEVISION advert for Plan B popped up final weekend - smack dab during date time. Wow, an emergency contraceptive ad at 10:20 on a Saturday evening. Tell me that is not good viewers concentrating on. I saw it flash through on Saturday night throughout Home - one other candy piece of profiling, IMHO. Hats off to the media dudes! I'm impressed.

I am additionally stunned at the full lack of social accountability.

Before you name me an old fogey, let me say that I understand we're a way more open society than after I was a child. Stroll by a middle college at lunch break and you will figure that one out.

But - there may be open after which there's irresponsible. Similar to there is responsible success and revenue at any price.

Plan B is promoting a product. However come on, there are different methods to promote it. This feels a bit 'predatory' to me. Neglect the condom or higher yet have intercourse each time and nevertheless you want as a result of there is a morning after pill to protect you? What's UP with that?

The place is the line of social responsibility in marketing and sales?

There isn't any better instance about questionable accountability than the tobacco trade - which continues to do what it does and now has a large and rising "teenage and below" market. That is been going on ceaselessly because of a mega lobby.

And immediately there are even more products (and their advertisements) that may contribute to social points. Drugs for illnesses we never even knew we had, liquor ads featuring youngsters partying and ingesting. And how will you be a teenage boy and maintain your wits about you with right this moment's 14 yr old women running round? Apparel promoted by tv and ads I'd note.

As leaders, do we've a social accountability on how we promote our merchandise?

Or is it each man, girl and teenager for himself?

So - again to my particular query about Plan B advertising on a Saturday evening. Part of me says it's everybody's personal choice to act responsibly. And a part of me asks, "Can you actually ask teenage hormones to be accountable?" Come on...really?

If that have been your daughter - how would you're feeling about her and the morning after tablet? The alternative contraception that she found out about at 10:30 on a Saturday evening? Be honest....

If you don't have a teenage daughter - I still want to know what you assume.

The place will we draw the line?

trump's advisors 2016

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post